Sunday, July 2, 2017

Wedding preparations I

Hi all,

Sorry for not posting anything in June. My June was just so hectic with making wedding invitations, planning THE dress, moving back to my parents place and doing an internship with a surgical department. I just didn't have the energy to pick up ctochet hooks or knitting needles at all.

But all in all everything is going fine, we bought bridemaids dresses today (from summer sales of course) and I even went out to try shoes (pity that the pretties shoes were blue...). I've done a few sketches about how my dress should look like and this is the best version:
For the fabric I'm going to use either satin or taffeta, I don't know which one yet, but probably the cheaper one. I plan to use a zipper and sew blue buttons to the back just to look nice and add some blue pearls or sequins to the front. And straps? I haven't decided yet.
My friends have promised to make the veil and now I just need to figure out a pretty hairdo, that won't be too hard, right?
And I still need to design dresses for flower girls. That is going to be so much fun 👗. They are probably going to need nice flower crowns with crocheted flowers and cute pearl.

- Soon-to-be-Mrs-


No comments:

Post a Comment