Sunday, April 23, 2017

Planning

Hi,
This week I've had a practice week and every day has been so eventful and I've learnt quite much. And then I'm planning a wedding so I try not to tuen this blog into ä wedding blog. I actually like having many doable diy ideas and trust me when I say that the world of wedding blogs and forums and diy sites is scary and totally addicting at the same time. It is like a HUGE forest o:t desert where you can get totally lost.

And I've had time for #uglyarn. I made cardigan and a pair of gloves. The cardigan pattern is called Oakley.  Found it from Ravelry. I love the little pockets. Gloves are from garnstudios website, but the snowflake design was from Ravelry also.


Then for the wedding stuff: I want some random cute amigurumis for deflaation and this fox is the first protoype. I used Drops Muskat that is a DK yarn. He is probably a bit too big. Next one is going to be done from 4ply and 2mm book. Then I'll probably get the size right. The design is my own and ideas came from Finnish nature. I'll probably make more Finnish animals in near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment