Sunday, March 2, 2014

Spring is here, or is it?

Hello,

It has been raining and snowing and raining again basically the whole past month. Compared to last winter this winter hasn't felt like a winter at all.

So this is what I just knitted for very spring-coloured yarn... Ok not just, do you remeber my sort-of-a-promise few weeks ago? I began knitting her last summer, but buried her in to the pile of lost projeccts for a while. I'm really glad I got her done and my pile is getting smaller :)
There where at least dozen little pieces to knit and to keep track of, but she turned out really cute. My little miss springtime.
After-Before
The pattern is Jean Greenhowe's hush-a-bye-baby and I really liked the pattern. It was simple, but not too easy though.

Hugs!

-Minttusuklaa

No comments:

Post a Comment